What is This Thing I Have Discovered?
[html]

This is the song she is singing Smile

Word Count → 000

Io nodded to herself slowly, Ookami's position before had been very incommodious. Humming to herself slowly, she turned around and returned to her seat. 'Good. But you need to work on it. There is nothing else I can do for you. You need to pratice on other genres also'. It was no use only singing one type of song, he would never improve. Granted he had natural talent, but then again he still needed practice. Io herself was at a stage where she didn't even need to stand to sound amazing. She sounded better standing, but either way she was good. 'And as promised I shall teach you another song', she was a woman of her word. Clearing her throat and focusing her stoney gaze on Ookami, she began.

'A door left open,

A woman walking by,

A drop in the water,

A look in the eye,

A phone on the table,

A man on your side,

Someone that you think,

That you can trust is just,

Another way to die.'

The hybrid raised her eyebrows at the male as she finished. She guessed there would be praise for her performance, but it would go by with silent acknowledgement. She already knew her voice was captivating, not that she would ever admit it, no, that would portray her as a vain cow. And that was something she was not. She knew to most she was beautiful, but she never got to caught up in the admiration and comliments. She, all in all, was a woman with her feet planted firmly on the ground.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread