I get knocked down, but I get up again [p]
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ground.png)" width="377" cellpadding="13" cellspacing="0">
Yeah I realized I probably cut the thread short when I posted that, but I was too lazy to change it >_< just realised also that if I ever need to get Mew killed off, I have that sorted, hehe

Thanks for this! ^_^

The bite to the bone had done the trick it seemed, as the scent of the attacker slowly became weaker. Still, Mew ran on, taking no chances, and making use of the adrenaline rushing to her brain. She would probably collapse when she finally reached her den, but that was fine with her, at least she was alive. Wondering whether the crazed female was daring enough to follow her, though slowly, all the way to the packlands, she worried about her scent being easy to track with the amount of stress she was in at the moment. From what she'd seen, it didn't really seem unlikely. The others and her in the pack had no means, really, of driving her out if she did come there, with their small numbers and spread over so much land. Still, the inferni was wounded, and if she did return, Mew would kill her. Better to kill than be killed. Pains wrecked her front leg and shoulder as she ran, every other step wincing, and slipping on the muddy wet ground, draining her energy and only with difficulty keeping her balance. The rain couldn't hide her scent forever, but she wished the other never found out where she actually lived; it didn't seem past her to remember this to Mew's end of days. As the smell of the inferni gave way to her own familiar, yet still a bit strange due to her only recent settlement, smells, Mew relaxed, slowed down, and started trotting instead of sprinting. stupid stupid stupid... She could scold herself later, now she just wanted to sleep, and tend to her still bleeding ear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread