A muted sun rising
Mabu watched the smaller canine closely and smiled when he came to a decision. She was afraid for a second he'd run and in these temperatures, not to mention the wind and falling snow, it would use up the precious energy he needed to regulate his body temperature. In this land you needed that energy in this kind of weather. Well that or running from a huge brown terrifying creature that enjoyed torturing her at every nook and cranny.

Watching him turn her way, never stopping his walk, she nodded in the way the shed was. She noted his strange clothing, the marking along his left eye, and his accent. Was he a foreigner? "My names Mabu. I'm a loner new to this area. I happened to see a figure enter the town from the distance and decided to check it out. Found the shed first and then I found you." She shivered at as a vicious wind blew past her almost bare form. She really needed to procure a cloak. Even though she had long thick fur, the wind still was a bitter one. Looking at the smaller, less thick furred canine she noted he must really be cold. She had a cover she could loan him when she arrived at the shed.

Mabu glanced at the canine and smiled softly. "The shed's this way. I found it on my way into this old human town. It's small and a little dusty, but it's sturdy and sheltered from the cold. It'll get us out of the wind and snow." She paused in her speech to catch her long golden hair from whipping the other canine in the face. Once the wind died down, she continued. "I think it'd be best to shelter at least until the snow and wind calms down."

Thinking about his last comment her smile brightened. "Oh I enjoy helping others. It's practically what I do as I travel around." Mabu turned back in the direction of the shed and began to walk in the direction of it. Mabu usually was a very shy wolf, usually jittery and slow to approach...though if someone needed a hand she was always the first to help. She usually stayed had contact with others on a regular basis, helping with trivial (or not so trivial) tasks. However she really hadn't had much contact with anyone as of late. When she saw a figure in the distance, she had been excited to meet another. Glancing at the smaller canine out of the corner of her eye, she decided she would at least get to meet an interesting newcomer. She'd wait to ask him questions until they were sheltered in the shed. She wouldn't delay them in this freezing climate.

Messages In This Thread