A muted sun rising
[html]

It's ok life happens. ^^

Mabu smiled at him as he gave her his name. It was always good to be given one's name. Noticing how his frail body shivered from the icy blast of wind, she quickened her step. They didn't need to stay out in the cold much longer.

Her smile softened at the thought of her homeland. No there wasn't anything left for her there, but it did not mean that she did not miss it."I came from the Great Plains region to the south of us. I use to roam the area all the time when I was a bit younger...Wow so what was it like to cross the ocean? How long did it take to cross? What is it like over there?...sorry, I got a bit ahead of myself there." Mabu had always loved stories of other places ever since she was a pup. Which she usually ended up jumping ahead of herself and asking a million questions all at once. She hoped she had not offended him.

Looking back at him, still walking in the direction she intended to go in. "So then it is alright that I call you Ka or do you prefer Ammet?" Mabu asked curiously. Some were rather picky about what the wished to be called. Even though she liked his name. it was rather unique in her mind.

Noticing the area she was in, she looked around and spotted the house the shed was near and knew that they were close. "We're close, just over this way." As she neared the house, she spotted the decent sized shed. It was sturdy, would easily fit the two of them, the roof was still in good condition, the door was falling off, but they could easily fix it to where it would stay and block the wind. Smiling back at Ammet, she looked slightly sheepish. "I'm sorry it's not much, but I don't want to explore any of the houses until the weather calms. When it does calm down though, we could always look into one of them if you wish."

<style>
.grass-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.grass-c03 b {color:#004455;}
.grass-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #; margin:0px auto;}
.grass-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#00aa22; text-shadow:#00cc00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.grass-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.grass-c03 {background-color:#06e9f1; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #007700; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#007700; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /grass.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 205px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread