Stories are just words without meaning.
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

OOC: Fading to a hunt. Sorry for shortness. We can close now or after you post!

Lubomir smiled. What a quaint thought, that Skoll would think such thoughts. It amused him faintly and he appreciated the fact that the tough warrior in turn liked Lubomir's story. He didn't argue with him, despite being of the firm belief that his own story paled in comparison. It wasn't even because of any need for some sort of confirmation of an imaginary bravery. 'One day, yes I would very much like to hear more of your stories. And I am sure that even my brave rescue of the pup could be seen as an act of needless violence. It takes two sides to every story, but Skoll, I do not think Tayui and Pilot would have accepted you if you'd been a madman. I think you are truly a great fighter.'

A hunt? Of course. He nodded once and started shifting back to four paws. It wasn't that painful, not any more and soon enough he was shaking himself and stretching. This was much better. He certainly would appreciate the golden wolf's company and help in bringing down prey. Lubomir gave him a smile and started walking, knowing the other would follow and soon take the lead.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread