Time Spent Wasted
[html]

WC-418 - Downplaying Selene's death as i cannot play depressed Key with my complete lack of muse atm >.< Will probably make him have a breakdown at some point Big Grin

Turning so that he faced his curtain door and the intruder whom had entered behind him, blue eyes fell upon a rainbow of colours. Never before had he seen such a brightly dyed wolf and so he took a moment to simply admire the other’s coat before the slight familiarities of the male’s feature tweaked his mind, and he made the connection between the strange male and his words. One of Selene’s children?

The only offspring of Selene that he had encountered before were Juju and Demi and the two of them were worlds apart in personality and judging by the other’s colouration, the male before him too, was unlike his siblings and mother. For some reason, the young Dasa had always assumed relatives would resemble each other in both personality and appearance, but quite clearly, his assumption was wrong.

Dipping his head, he silently answered the male’s question, his body twisting on his stool once more so that he could focus on his work before him. When the other mentioned the necklace in his hands, he stopped and thought about the question. “I do not know. I simply began making it after her death” he answered with surprising honesty.

When news of Selene’s death had reached him, he did not know what to make of it. Even now, after time had passed he still didn’t know what to make of it. Unlike many of the great romantic stories told, theirs had been something different; he’d seen her at her weakest times and felt compelled to protect her and had taken that for love. But was that actually love? The Dasa did not know, for the now diseased female had been one of few others he’d taken a liking to, and with so little socialization experience he did not know what love was.

Maybe if they’d had more time together, his emotions would have strengthen, maybe then he would have reacted in a more dramatic way to the news, instead of simply feeling somewhat… numb.

At the others curiosity about his work, he waved a hand to vaguely point out the large storage box which sat to the side of the entrance. Within it were various nonsense items, a few bottles, bandages, the usual supplies and all of his completed pieces ranging from weaved belts to attachable accessories.

When he completed something, he simply dumped it there and forgot about it; for very few knew of his craft and he had even fewer to give such gifts to.

<style>
.alaki-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaki-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-a01 b {color:#254c5e; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alaki-a01 {background-color:#25b5f8; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... iimage.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#022c4e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.alaki-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.alaki-a01 .inner { height:200px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread