Time Spent Wasted
[html]

WC-378 - Big Grin

‘So what were you doing in her room?’ Huh? A dark, humorous twitch of his lip was his initial response; which was completely inappropriate considering the circumstances and yet, he could not help it. For as the other asked the question, one of his wise ass comments span through his head… What hadn’t I been doing in her room… would have been a more appropriate question.

Thankfully, he kept himself in line and scolded himself for being out of line; this male, although a stranger to him, was one of Selene’s children and he should be answering them seriously and treating them with some respect. “I spent a lot of time with your mother, as for the nature of out relationship; which is what I’m guessing you would like to know more than what I was doing, I believe only she could truly answer that question” his focus never left the necklace in which he had begun to work on once more, tying on beads and sewing them on here and there. Entering a state of silence once more.

As the other moved around the room, he simply ignored him and busied himself with his work; for his room was virtually empty with nothing to steal nor destroy. Although, because it was so empty he found the place as his own little piece of heaven, oddly enough. “Depends on which item you’re referring to” he mumbled, his brows burrowing together in concentration, his eyes narrowed as he threaded on a smaller bead into a part of the finer pattern. “Some are jewellery, others can be attached to items, basically they are all one form of another, simple accessories”.

At the following question, he stopped; hands full with beads and thread. Gradually his hands began to work once more, “None in particular, they are gifts if anything. Although I normally just throw any of the completed pieces into the box” for no one deserved a gift from him… not anymore.

Sensing the other moving strangely closer, he flinched by reflex at the closeness of the other, but overall made no move to stop him. Silent once more, he simply stared at his hands which continued to work, his mind correcting the males each word, for it was his fault.

<style>
.alaki-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaki-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-a01 b {color:#254c5e; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alaki-a01 {background-color:#25b5f8; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... iimage.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#022c4e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.alaki-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.alaki-a01 .inner { height:200px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread