Time Spent Wasted
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie; It's fine hun, no worries

Word Count → 562

He wasn't really concerned if his mother was in relationship or not. If she was then good for her and if not then that was fine too. No, he wanted to know the reason that the other was in the room. He wanted to know just what he had been doing. "No, I asked the question I wanted the answer to. I want to now why you were in the room. Were you looking for something? Was it a mistake? If there was some sort of relationship then that is between the two of you and not any of my business." He wasn't looking to pry into personal lives but only curious of the evidence that had been left behind. He didn't pry into another's personal business. He only spoke of what physical evidence he found. He wasn't that adapt at gauging feelings and offering words of comfort. He was an action man so he didn't mince words.

He wasn't sure just what jewelry and accessories were. He had never dealt with the items before. He was used to things with a practical and everyday purpose. At least those were the sorts of things that he crafted. "And their purpose? What do you use them for?" He was repeating just what he asked because he still didn't understand. "What exactly are they used for?" After all his gris gris offered protection and he made dolls just for the purpose of luck. Perhaps that is what these items did. You couldn't use them in other fashions but just having them in your possession served for a greater purpose than using them to craft other things.

"If they are gifts then why have you hidden them? Saving them up until you have them all done?" He could understand that one. It was best to wait until everything was done before passing them off. After all a whole set was better than only having a partial set. Especially if they were meant for luck or protection. Things could be dangerous if they were separated. If that was the case then it made perfect sense and would need no further questioning from him.

He smiled a bit as his touch was allowed. He next made to try and rest his head upon the other's male shoulder. Of course he would cease his actions if it were requested. Ouija was simply at ease with touch and cuddling. He saw no issues with getting close to someone that was just met. It was the way that he was brought. Personal space was nonexistent where he had grown up. He just felt the most at ease with another warm body pressed against his own. Of course it didn't have to become more than that. Just the physical feeling of not being alone was enough.

"Do you think it would be possible for you to make a couple for me? I have a couple of friends that I wouldn't mind giving them to." Of course there were probably more but only a couple that he knew to be close and within the same pack. Of course if he could get in touch with others then he just might be back for more if that would be allowed. He would have to wait to see what the male said and see if he was willing to work something out or not.

<style>
.ouij-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ouij-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ouij-t51 b {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ouij-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jskull.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B59492; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ouij-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.ouij-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 75px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _black.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#C31810;}
.ouij-t51 .wordcount {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #C31810; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread