Time Spent Wasted
[html]

WC-376 - Big Grin

“They have no actual use, nor do they have a particular meaning. If anything, they are for personalization and expression of one’s self; colours and shapes, in whatever form mean different things to canines and so what they mean, if they mean anything at all, is up to the owner. I just design and make them however I feel like” he explained, shoulders rising and falling in a slight shrug. Really, he had little to no understanding of his craft, all he knew was how to make the objects and did so to keep himself occupied.

Maybe they were meant to mean something or had a purpose outside of vain decoration, but Jay had never mentioned one and so he could only conclude that there wasn’t anything more to the simple craft he did. But since this colourful male seemed so interested in them, he tried to explain once more, without getting himself confused in the process. “Such objects were popular amongst human females; they liked to wear them to show of wealthy, individuality and what social groups they belonged to. If a female wore something pink with dainty beads, it would show she was overly feminine compared to one who wore a studded black leather bracelet” he explained again, hoping he made more sense this time.

When the other asked about while he had saved so many up, he took a moment to choose a carefully worded answer. “I simply make them, i have yet to actually gift one myself. Others have traded for them to give to others before, but overall I myself care little for them” his voice was closed of, for he didn’t want to elaborate on the point for some reason. Maybe at one point he would have given his craft away to someone himself, but now… he just continued to throw it into the box.

As the other touched him, his muscles tensed a little; for no matter what, he was not overly comfortable about being touched by an stranger and was only allowing such contact because he was one of Selene’s children. To distract himself from the contact, he concentrated on the others question. “You can take any of the pre-made ones, but if you want something specific sure”.

<style>
.alaki-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaki-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-a01 b {color:#254c5e; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alaki-a01 {background-color:#25b5f8; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... iimage.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#022c4e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.alaki-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.alaki-a01 .inner { height:200px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread