Time Spent Wasted
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie

Word Count → 336

He noticed that again the other was avoiding answering his question. "Why do you refuse to answer? I've told you that I'm not upset with you. I simply wish to know." He clearly wasn't about to relent all of that easily. He would not allow his question to be deflected. He had made it known that he wanted the answer for exactly what he had asked and so he would continue to press until he finally got it. It might have been something that didn't matter to the other but it was important to Ouija. Especially since he knew his mother and knew just how odd it was to catch a different scent in there.

He still didn't fully understand Alaki's explanation. All he got was that they were for showing off and no other purpose than that. "I can't say that I know anything at all about these humans that you speak of." In fact he had never once heard of them. All he had ever been taught of was Luperci being passed down by gods so that canines could walk in their image. He knew nothing about it actually being caused by humans. After all he only wore his gris gris and didn't partake in clothing. The things he used he crafted himself mostly. He didn't really partake in things of the human world. He didn't rely heavily on found objects but crafted what it was that he needed.

"Just relax, I'm not going to do anything that you don't want." He spoke up once he felt the other tense and tried to put him at ease. After all if he didn't want to be touched then he only needed to say so. He would listen and back off, just ask Addison. "So what is it that you want in return for them?" He still wasn't used to this concept of trading. He never asked for anything in return. Instead he simply gave away whatever he had or helped in whatever way he could.

<style>
.ouij-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ouij-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ouij-t51 b {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ouij-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jskull.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B59492; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ouij-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.ouij-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 75px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _black.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#C31810;}
.ouij-t51 .wordcount {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #C31810; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread