Lady on the Water
[html]
Sorry for posting after you, honey! I know you said you were going to reply yesterday or the day before, but you didn't. D; So I just got my first post up, and made him focus more on Nayru then anyone else.. That way there wouldn't be any holes. c: THIS DOES NOT CALL FOR DUCKIES. Table by James.

Range was usually oblivious to most of the events that occurred behind Dahlia's closed borders. He was not much of a gossiper.. And hadn't really even gotten around to meeting everyone in his homeland. Not that he wasn't interested in doing so. He hadn't really stumbled upon many wolves he considered friends, or ones that he would probably ever catch himself going off to see again. But with the scent of them trailing on each and every beautiful tree in this region, it's not to say that it would never happen.

The boy breathed in a sigh of relief, inhaling the sweet scent that came with patrolling these lands. His traveling adventures had lasted longer then he expected.. But there was no way he could have visited all those amazing places and still have been home to sleep in his father's home. Glossy eyes studied the land in front of him, thinking back to his memories at the Shattered Coast. "Eclipse.." He said, images of the small pup playing over in his head. "Is she home safe?" It was a question that he knew had to be answered. He had questioned her, but thought that it was safe to believe that if she got all the way out there.. She could come all the way back. "Would I have been able to do it?" He wondered. Again, comparing himself to another being that seemed better then him. "Stronger. Less fearful." These words weren't so much insulting as encouraging- He had to be better. "The best."

This is important. Get here quick.

His ears perked, stricken by the haunting howl that was projected over the territory. Howling was an important thing in the brute's mind. They helped to warn others, as well as to draw attention. But the one that was now being sent out was not through the maw of Conor.. In fact, the boy didn't really recognized it at first. "Nayru?" Picking up the pace, the wolf made his way through the lands- Pinpointing almost the exact destination of the girl. She was important to him. Like a mother to their son. But as Gideon had explained it once before, Nayru was not his mother. "But he did say we are all family.." He took what little satisfaction he could from that statement- Using her importance to him as a mother figure to help urge him on.

When he finally reached the two toned female, he was shocked.. Once again. She stood with what seemed to be pride. All the while maintaining that elegance she always happened to carry. He looked around, examining the surrounding wood-land and searching for his Alpha. But.. He wasn't there. "N-Nayru..?" Range asked, almost unsure if this actually was the woman who had helped to raise him. His voice was that of a frightened pup, just as he had been considered just a few months ago. Not many aspects of his personality had changed, but his yearning to be his own individual grew stronger. "Could that have blinded me?" He wondered, unsure if he wished to know the true answer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread