Lady on the Water
[html]

:3

Golden eyes watched silently as more Dahlians entered the group, most of them strangers to the white faced woman. How so many wolves could have joined in the time she strayed, was beyond Siku. It had definitely been too long since she had patrolled the borders properly, and growing shame as well as guilt ate at the Wahrer as she studied each new member of the pack. Planning to meet and become familiar with them all in the future was the best she could do to resolve the inner troubles that plagued her as of late. Thoughtful as always, the she-wolf became lost in thought and lifted her eyes just in time for Nayru to speak. Hearing the Alpha's voice, Siku blinked away her confusion and lowered herself until the fur on her belly brushed the ground, respect and adoration glowing from the pure white wolf. Next to Saul, Nayru was closest to her heart. Not just her leader, but a fascinating and genuine soul. Without both friends, Siku would have left Dahlia the moment Conor did, and she knew it.

Round ears flicked forward now as Nayru glanced over pointedly. She spoke of the plans they discussed weeks earlier, of vineyards. Siku smiled and tilted her head to the side, tongue flopping out. Of course I will,' Her eyes seemed to say as they gleamed. Siku was eager to help, to be a part of what Dahlia was to become under Nayru's order. Before Siku could verbally express her devotion to the project though, Saul was offering his self up for the task. Siku glanced up at him, watching him speak with affection. He would always be the first to jump when it came to helping others. Realising that she was probably googly eyeing her best friend, the young woman turned her nose away to avoid staring as he spoke of being the Apothecary. Though Siku knew he would surely gain the rank before he even asked, she made no attempt to share this with him before the meeting. Better to leave all the official talk to Nayru, and just grow the plants she was asked to. Siku's mind drifted as she thought of things she would grow, among them medicinal things for Saul to use.

As Saul became quiet another wolf began to speak, a she-wolf whom Siku had never met before. She volunteered to help with the vineyards as well as the wine making, and Siku waited semi patiently for her to finish. The moment Siku was sure the woman was done speaking, she moved to sit up and wagged her tail good naturedly. She lifted her paw up as if to ask if she could speak, lowering it just as quickly before she grinned at the Alpha. "You can count on me to be at the vineyard, but other than that I'm not sure I can do much besides patrolling." Golden eyes drifted downwards as she sighed. " I can't build things, but along with her," Siku pointed her nose to Alae, not meaning to be rude in not knowing her name. "I think we can figure something out. I would also like to take the responsibility of providing medicinal plants and other useful agriculture to the pack. After you are back from meeting with the other packs, I was thinking we could talk about trading with them as well."

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread