You're just an empty cage if you kill the bird
[html]

What were the chances that Caspa had met her father? Could he have been the only wolf at the borders the day she joined? The Princess just rolled her brilliant green eyes at the word father. Magnolia was in no mood to discuss her current issues with her dad with this pack member, so she kept her mouth shut. There was nothing to say, after all; it was none of the Seigneur’s business.

Caspa mentioned what her necklace represented, which piqued Magnolia’s interest immediately. She hadn’t ever thought of having meaning attached to her necklaces, she just liked how they shined and wanted as many of them as possible. “That’s cool,” the Princess said simply, staring at the metallic necklace again. When her own pendant was mentioned, the girl took one dainty paw to her neck and took it off and dangled it in front of Caspa’s eyes. “A… friend gave it to me. I don’t know what it means, but wearing it makes me miss him.” Magnolia’s mind jumped back to Undertaker, and she let out a small sigh. He would never come back, she assumed, and that thought made her heart sink. They agreed to run away together, but that seemed like it would never happen. He never came to take her away from here. “I like shiny things, and this one isn’t so shiny, but it’s still nice,” Magnolia stared lovingly at the teal cross cracked with age before putting it back on her neck.

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5232/souls57copy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by fae! <3

Messages In This Thread