You're just an empty cage if you kill the bird
[html]

lulz, Maggie actually went through with running away. End soon?

The question Caspa posed was indeed an interesting one mostly because Magnolia hadn’t thought of the consequences of leaving. Running away with Undertaker would have been fantastic; but she knew her father would never have approved. She would have missed him (even if she would have never admitted it) and what if things with Undertaker didn’t work? Her mind went blank with cynicism as she continued to think it over. “I hate it here. My father never talks to me. I don’t remember the last time we interacted peacefully. I moved out because I can’t stand to be with him. I just want to leave the kingdom, there’s nothing left for me here,” she said sternly. What a sad thing to come out of suh a young girl’s mouth. "I want to start on my own somewhere else. But with someone I like, hopefully."

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by Fae <3

Messages In This Thread