You're just an empty cage if you kill the bird
OOC: Aye, this'n can be last post, or you can post again if you wanna Big Grin

[html]

It was certainly a sorry tale, but Caspa remained expressionless as she listened to the girl who'd almost stolen her necklace. She understood perfectly, however, and couldn't remain unmoved inside. "I, too, felt like that about my home." It hadn't been the most accurate of feelings, she knew now. There had been many things about her birthplace she missed, but the misery had overridden their influence. Still, she knew she had needed to leave, and would never have felt contented and free to follow her true path until she did so. So to Magnolia her mildly unorthodox advice - dressed up as introspection - was, "I didn't waste breath complaining: I took flight." Caspa looked at the youngster down her arched nose. Did Magnolia have the strength to change her circumstances, or just to whine about them? To listen to her final words, the mutt wasn't sure that she was truly prepared to strike out on her own as she threatened to do.

<style>
.fred-caspa { font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; padding-bottom:23px; text-align:justify; width: 380px; margin:0px auto;}
.fred-caspa p {text-indent:15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread