Don't dare say a word!
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC: 225 - ^^

In Character

A soft sigh passed his lips. Trust Demi to try and lecture him in such a situation. Crossing his arms over his chest, he simply stared at her for a moment to see if she was planning to complain about his lack of manners some more or actually let him assist her. “I don’t think my manner of speaking is of much importance right now. You gonna let me help you or what?” he asked, for it was clear she was in no state to be on her feet at that moment.

Moving a few steps closer, he stopped just short of the ill looking female. “You shouldn’t be on your feet.” It was a statement more than anything else; judging from her breathing and lack of threats, something was seriously wrong with her. After their previous encounter, he knew that he should watch his words or face the wrath of the small Corson, yet despite how much trouble he knew he would probably get into for his lack of manners, he couldn’t bring himself to act differently to the small, yet terrifying woman.

Stubborn by nature he was and so he refused to change his behaviour for anyone. No matter how much the other scared him. Cocking his head to the side, he waited to see if Demi would accept his assistance or not.

<style>
.Key-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Key-ktable b {color:#5c1e1e;}
.Key-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Key-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#5c1e1e; text-shadow:#350a0f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Key-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Key-ktable {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5c1e1e; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#906350; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/781/alaki.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread