Don't dare say a word!
Demi ignored him for the most part. He didn’t understand a single damn thing I her opinion but she was at least trying to be nice. It never really mattered though, as soon as she could be rid of this person the better in her mind. She thought of responding to his simple remark but didn’t care to in the end honor it.
Finally she was delivered to her room; she quickly squirmed wanting out of his arms for the moment, so she could rummage through her stashed items for what she needed. The items where in the back of the room and once her form was free she walked to the back silently. Her hands stuffed a bag full of mushrooms and other varies items she required that she didn’t want Teddy to see. She remembered the first time Ouija had seen her take them and she didn’t want Teddy to somehow think her an addict. Which in truth she was. She stood and walked another short span to grab a jar of her vision dust, along with a couple of bottles of wine. The bag had grown from a small satchel to a stuffed brim of a pack, but this was what she needed.

“I do not need everyone knowing my secrets least of all you, so just don’t ask” she said. Mostly she just didn’t care to explain, nor did she have the energy to. Finally she anchored herself while she pulled a long piece of bandage out of a storage container. Humans used to call it an ace bandage, stretchy and could compress, easily scavenged, she needed the big roll to wrap around her midsection to help with the healing.

“If you will carry this bag, I think I may be able to walk with your help”. Personally she didn’t want his scent all over her or teddy would start asking questions or beat Alaki into a pulp.

Messages In This Thread