White wings of an Angel
The male spoke with harsh words but Ookami didn't budge. "Perhaps because Phoenix Valley is a pack of caring wolves. When I see someone who looks troubled I make it a requirement to see if there is anything I can do to help them." His voice was strong but kind at the same time. He didn't back away from the male who stood as a two legged at the moment. He was taller than Ookami at the moment since he was in his Lupas form. Ookami followed the male's hand to a weapon and he took a small calm breath. He had been practicing his shifting so if need be he could shift quickly into his Optime form in about a minute. He didn't really see the wolf as a threat right now though. He just seemed bitter right now. Something was bothering him.

Ookami sat down on quietly. He wouldn't care if the wolf told him to get out of here. The male would have the knowledge that another wolf cared about him and when Ookami was down that was the best spirit riser he could want. Knowing that someone cared about him, even if it was a stranger always brightened his day. He had only met one really rude wolf before. And that was Lucifer, but did that devil count as rude? The wolf in front of him didn't necessarily look mean to him, but whatever was on his mind was causing him to be rather rude. When people were rude or mean, Ookami wasn't his happiest. He held in his feelings though and left a caring expression waver over his face. He wouldn't be mean, not yet.

Messages In This Thread