White wings of an Angel
It's all good! whatever you want to do. sorry the post is short. muse fail!

Ookami let out a bitter chuckle, "You just don't what it is like for someone to care about you. So you try to say it's something else." Ookami wasn't usually one to provoke people but now that he didn't have to fear some wolf coming and attacking him he didn't care to stand up for himself. The male in front of him sat down upon the rocks and Ookami glanced up at him. Ookami sneered, "Some say stubborn.. I say persistant." He laughed and gave a small teasing smile. Ookami rolled his eyes, "Please... All I did was ask if you were okay. Why are you making such a big deal out of it."

Ookami felt slightly strange, he was annoyed. It wasn't a feeling he normally had. But the dark male had gotten on his last nerve. When the male complained Ookami's ears perked up. He went on talking about something else and Ookami cocked his head. His nice side was back again. "I don't know, sometimes talking about stuff helps?" He clamped his mouth shut, not wanting to get into another argument. However his offer stood.

Messages In This Thread