White wings of an Angel
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC: 320 - Severe muse fail, sorry >.< Go find Beyaz, yes?

In Character

“Hrmmm, maybe.” Arguing over the curious nature of another’s pack seemed pointless; the stranger would without a doubt stand by his pack regardless and so he decided to drop that part of the conversation and concentrate on what else was being said. “Stubborn, persistent, even annoying. They all mean the same at the end of the day” he replied, mimicking the others teasing smile.

When the golden one rolled his eyes, he frowned slightly, despite knowing that he had over reacted to the situation, he simply didn’t like it when strangers tried to pry into his personal business. “Ha, you can blame the last Phoenix Valley wolf that asked me ‘if I was okay’ why I reacted in such a way” he chuckled, recalling the time he had first memory he’d met Tala and she’d somehow manipulated him into telling her all his secrets. Before he knew it, he was shaking his head slightly and a smile tugging at his lips; no matter how much he tried, he couldn’t hate her for her actions at that time.

Idly, he vaguely waved a hand as if to say ‘never mind’. Once more, a series of ear piercing cries broke through the ear, causing the dark Dasa to flinch and utter a series of curses under his breath. When the cries stopped, he looked back to his golden companion. “If you hadn’t guessed already, I don’t do talking about ‘stuff’. Anyway, I’m sure those cries are coming from over there..” his sentence trailed of as he hopped of the rock and landed upon soft sand.

Moving past the stranger, he began to head in the direction of a cluster of rocks. Judging from how close the bird cries were, it was nearby and in the direction os those rocks; it didn’t take much brain power to deduce that that was where the bird was. When I get my hands on that pest…

<style>
.AlakiAngel p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.AlakiAngel b {font-family:verdana; color:#636c7d; text-shadow:#636c7d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiAngel-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiAngel-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#636c7d; text-shadow:#636c7d 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiAngel-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiAngel {background-color:#d7dbe4; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5977/tbl1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 223px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread