Don't Shoot
[html]

ooc text. sorry this sucks my mind is zapped

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron watched as the girl came up to her. Really she wasn't sure what she wass still doing here. "No I'm sorry I'm new to the land. I'm really just roaming and this place interested me. she said calmly as she looked at the young thing.

She looked to be no more then a kid. She seemed so young and it was different. "Didn't your mother teach you not to speak to strangers? Shouldn't you stay safe deep in the lands with the other pups. She said flatly as she looked the girl over. Her left ear just flopped over and her nose pink. It was unique and she was becoming interested.

Aeron just had to keep an irenic Mind set, after all not all wolves could be bad."What I'm really looking for is someone to talk to about this." She said stroking her stomach. "Like a healer or mid wife. I have no knowledge about child birth." She stated. She hoped the girl could point her in some direction.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread