Don't Shoot
[html]

+2 points.

There was a moment where they both studied one another before the stranger spoke, apologizing for her presence, it seemed. A curious look entered Foxglove's eyes, for the woman was not trespassing and she was not bothering anyone, so there was no need for her to apologize. "No need to be sorry. This place is AniWaya, and it is interesting," she confirmed. The young Monroe girl was enjoying life in the tribe so far; it was different than any pack she'd been in, but it was nice, and she felt happy here, as she had with the gypsies.

A sympathetic smile was the response she gave to the question, a gesture that Aeron had missed something vital in her observations, but that it was okay. "I may appear young, but I am far older than many and I have not troubled myself with the ways of being a proper pup since I was but two months old," for that had been when her affliction had become much more apparent to her similarly wrong mother. Both Lolita and Foxglove had been born wrong. Her mother had died during life and had been forced to walk that way, and Foxglove suspected the same might happen to her. She was simply wrong.

Though she had been correct in realizing that the woman was pregnant, Foxglove posessed not even an iota of knowledge about childbirth and rearing. As new as she was to the tribe, as well, the blonde wolfdog did not know if there was anyone here that could help the woman. "Is there no one in your pack that can give you the knowledge you seek? I am afraid that I do not know if there is someone here who could help you." Foxglove had only met a handful of her fellow tribe members, and she did not know if there was a healer or midwife in the tribe at all.

<style>
.foxglove .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.foxglove p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.foxglove b {color:#9F5245; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.foxglove {background-color:#1f0d00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sPt86.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#681300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.foxglove-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.foxglove .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread