Don't Shoot
[html]

ooc text. sorry this sucks my mind is zapped

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron nodded she wasn't sure why she said sorry. Maybe it was just the odd emotions from the pregnancy. Aeron nodded, "Aniwaya" She said. The thought of just being somewhere that was new made her excited. she was hoping that from here on out everything was just friendly.

Aeron couldn't help but chuckle the girl had a bit of fire she like that. "I see, I'm sorry to offend you." she said brushing gold locks off her shoulder. She watched the girl with her golden eyes hoping that she would find something see something that would make her more iterested.

Disappointment graced her face as she looked at foxglove. 'Well thats fine i guess I didn't expect anything really." she said. She watched the girl. "So what can you tell me about the land behind the barb wire?" she asked

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread