Don't Shoot
[html]

The young Monroe wolfdog studied the strange way the coyote carried herself, noting the way she was not seemingly the type to carry herself with confidence. Though she had been an anxious, quiet, nervous puppy, Foxglove had grown into almost an entirely different female. She had not been ofended by the coyote's assumption that she was a puppy that relied on her parents; she had merely been telling her that she was not. Lolita may not have been a wonderful parent, but she had done what she could for her daughters. Foxglove had simply grown up on her own.

"AniWaya is an interesting place. It is very different from other packs in the area, similar to the traveling band of gypsies I lived with. It seems less structured than a regular pack. Ranks are determined entirely by your profession path and we have seasonal ceremonies. I have attended one so far," the blonde wolfdog added, a touch of pride in her voice. She was relatively new to the tribe and had only been present in the area for one, but she looked forward to the next.

"What do you do in your pack?" she asked, though she did not know what pack it was, even.

<style>
.foxglove .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.foxglove p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.foxglove b {color:#9F5245; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.foxglove {background-color:#1f0d00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sPt86.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#681300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.foxglove-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.foxglove .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread