Don't Shoot
[html]

ooc text. sorry this sucks my mind is zapped

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron smiled watching the girl as she listened to the lop eared girl. Aeron couldn’t live with out structure. She wondered how the leader managed to keep control. Where she had lived if there was no full control mass chaos would have taken over and every one would be lost. She smiled trying to be polite.

”My pack? Hmm well I don’t have one.” Maybe that was rude to the others in Inferni. She didn’t really call the place home. She stayed with Io and her family and called that a place to rest her head. She hadn’t found a “pack”

”Well I live in inferni, land of coyotes with no manners” She said. ”No wait they have manners but not to wolves, I do not enjoy it there.” She said. She enjoyed the feeling of power the sense of being with others like her she just didn’t like there out look on the world. Though maybe she really didn’t like how she was becoming slightly like them. ”My home is deep in the heart of north America, there is a strict structure. Many fight for rank and I was leader of a group of assassins. I left after my family was killed. I’m trying to start over here.”

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread