[M] The Beginning of the Madness
[html]

Sorry for my table, trying to fix it to make the image at the bottom under the text <3 jsut hilight it for easier reading

300+

Her hips rolled with her walk, swaying gently from side to side and her tail flicking gently. The all white woman was sexy and she knew it, her body posture spoke for her as she roamed along, males of the canine species beware. She giggled to herself at that particular thought, Lucifer would beat her if he knew how many males she had lain with in his absence, she was actually very lucky not to have wound up carrying babies yet. The woman's cerulean eyes scanned the forest as she tried to count how many partners she had had, 24? or was it 34? she couldn't remember.

She smelled him before she became optically aware of his presence, like herself he was pumping out pheromones that said without a doubt he was ready and willing to mate with whoever, which increased the amount her body released in return. She turned as his voice slid through the air, 'Can I help you' and her eyebrows raised, yes he could help her by loosing the jeans and taking her to the floor but instead of voicing it she smiled coyly at him, twisting a length of her long white hair around her finger.

"Hello Giuseppe of Anathema. I could use some ...assistance" Her voice was husky and breathy and there was no doubt as to her meaning. "I am Gemma Sawtooth, I'm looking for my father Lucifer, I heard he was living with this pack, could you.. assist me in finding him?." Her eyes and tone spoke a completely different story to the words she spoke, while she did want to find her father, she supposed she could play with this male first, from his scent he was obviously gagging for a good ride from someone who knew what they were doing, Gemma was that someone.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #551150; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread