[M] The Beginning of the Madness
[html]

300+

She certainly was a beautiful whore if he had ever seen one. Just looking at her made his mouth water with anticipation. As soon as this bitch gave him the go ahead he would lavish every second he was given. The way she raised her brow at him caused his blood to boil in an interesting way. She looked so delicious with her pretty white coat looking untouched by any other and giving her the appearance of a pure wolfess ready for the taking. Delicious indeed. Like the warm blood freshly torn from a strong deers neck. Licking his lips he moved slightly towards her, awaiting her reply.

The first words out of her lips caused him to smile a demonic thin grin. So she was a little whore, perfect. It appeared that she was going to put up less of a fight then a mouse would and if there was a God watching over Giuseppe, he would have been shot dead where he stood for the dirty thoughts that lingered in his mind as she spoke of her father in a very unconvincing way.

He could smell her strongly on the edge of the air. A sharp overwhelming stench that caused his tail to raise and his ears to perk in excitement. Stepping up his game he moved an arms length away, tasting her scent on his tongue. “I'm afraid I'm new to the area still and don't know many of my packmates.” He didn't tell her that the reason he didn't know his packmates was because of his sex addiction leading him to his room or to the outskirts of the borders always in search of some physical satisfaction. “But I can...help you if you want.” The suggestiveness matched her own tone of voice. This was it, he was getting what he wanted at last.

<style type="text/css">
.melfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d2cfc9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #211e1b; }
.melfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; text-align:center;}
.melfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.melfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#5c514b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tofree.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2cfc9; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.melfreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #5c514b; margin:0 auto;}
.melfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9d9592; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread