Never stopped to look at what's behind
[html]
#3+
OOC: Well best tell you that Shaw is about 8 ft 2 inches ^^ so he's quite a bit taller than your gal ^^

Shawchert could easily tell that she was very worried but what came from her mouth he didn’t expect, a puppy? She had a puppy? Looking around, he could see hide nor tail of this said puppy, what if it was a bear? No... she knew what a bear looked like apparently, even though she didn’t think herself as one. He watched her look under stones to see if the pup was hiding there, he couldn't help but smile, he didn’t think a pup could hide under a stone.

“I’m sorry Malachi but I don’t think she crossed the borders, I’ve done my patrol not too long ago, no new smells have come my way. “

He said worried the bear might start hyperventilating.

“Look you should sit down for a second, you’ll kill yourself and then what would happen to this pup? I’m sure she’s fine, and she’s near your denning area. Pups are good at that kind of thing, hiding from their parents you know.”

Shaw said, but his face fell... how did he know? His own children were perhaps hundreds of miles away. He couldn’t see them and his mate had gone after them and Orin... the thought made him sick, he’d never be a father, the only thing he was close to was needing help from his already dead son who was more quiet than not.

“I see conflict in her.”

The boy said quietly as he stared at Malachi. Shawchert wondered if Demetrius knew if Malachi was a bear or not, though he seemed to know so much more beyond the days he was alive, Shaw wouldn’t be surprised if the boy knew she was a bear. Shaw could see what he meant by conflict, it was possibly the way Malachi held herself differently from other bears, but he guessed that had come from being raised by wolves.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread