Never stopped to look at what's behind
[html]

WC: 396 OOC: Stressed Shaw is stressed :O

Malachi was all in a dither, and Shaw couldn’t really calm a scared bear, and he kept his distance. He knew that Malachi wouldn’t harm him purposefully, but a bear in distress did not always know what they did. Shawchert was relieved when she sat to make herself less worried, to breath, and think it over. Shaw knew it was the best way for her to go, she was possibly nearly six hundred pounds and something like that running frantic through the forests, for all she knew she could have accidently stepped on the poor pup. The image did not do Shaw good as he cringed at the thought.

“I’m sure you’ll find her. She shouldn’t be far, pups don’t go too far.”

Shaw said giving her a warm smile. This was normally right, though he didn’t know how pups acted around surrogate bear mothers. He felt it safe to move closer to her and patted her arm. Then once she calmed down he felt his own heart squeeze as she asked how he was, and not just him but Orin, and Skye.... which one? He figured she meant his co leader, because she’d been friends with her already.

“Could have been better, I’m afraid I don’t know how Orin is... and Skye... I think she’s fine right now I don’t see much of anyone, though I try.”

He said his voice saddened, his heart ached. He missed Orin and her quick moving mouthn, and the pups that he had only gotten a few days to be with. He wished that he had never allowed Argul in the pack, that he knew what kind of monster the man had been. That way he could have Orin and her children back in his pack, he could be playing happily with them now, laughing and enjoying the time they spent and introducing them to his bear friend. That was not to happen, maybe in some other universe, but not here. Not now, not anymore, he was alone with just one pup, but he was the one who had been killed. Shaw wondered what Orin would do if Demetrius showed himself to her, would he stay with her, would he like it better wherever she was? Wouldhe finally rest? These were questions he wasn’t sure he would find out soon.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread