Friends in high places
[html]

Her second journey out. She hoped it would be more helpful then her journey to Inferni. Granted the wolfess loved seeing the tough leader again and was glad that thing between Inferni and Pheonix Valley had settled to a low tolerance than a blood lust war. Rendall made her way once again to a different pack border. One she had honestly never been to and hoped it would be a good experience for her.As far as she knew the Dalhia de Mai wolves were mostly kind. She only hoped greatly that they could help her as well as Pheonix Valley.

Ever since the blizzard rocked the souls territory, the pack's livestock supply was dwindling. Thus she was sent out to talk to other packs, asking them to help Pheonix Valley in any way they could. She carried her pack quietly, thinking about possibly getting herself a horse to help her travels. She sighed and set her bag down next to the marker that told her she reached the end of her long journey. Rendall took a little while to relax and rest up so that she could be her best for meeting the pack. She closed her eyes and let the sun warm up her blue-black fur. Her eyes and mind danced around lazily inside a dream behind her closed lids.

After a while she awakened to the sound of ruslting branches and realized what time it was. "Oh geese, I guess its time to let myself known since I'm sure they have been smelling me all afternoon." She got up, made sure she was all organized and raised her head to throw a musical howl into the air letting everyone and everything in the area know where she was. Afterwards, the wolfess sat back patiently waiting for someone to come to her call.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread