Friends in high places
[html]

It's alright!

It hadn't taken long for the female to find her. Rendall stood up and allowed her tail to sit at a comfortable level, saying that she wasnt looking for a fight, but she did mean business. Her face however, was gentle and offered a friendly smile. Rendall adress the female in a very friendly tone, not wanting to cause a rucuss of the strong alliance PV had with this pack."Hello, my name is Rendall, its a pleasure to meet you Nayruu, I'm here from Pheonix Valley looking for help from other packs." She didnt want to give too much away until she knew who was in charge but something about the females stance told Ren that she was in the right company.

Rendall kept her posture at a friendly state, not wanting to cause any unwanted alarm to the female, she knew what it was like to have an unwanted stranger approach you. It wasn't Fun. "You see, our livestock got killed by the storm and we were hoping to offer trade or help to the packs that were able to help us as well. If anything else perhaps an agreement that could help both packs or an alliance over said livestock." She didnt like getting right down to business, but if she was every going to be a good ambassador again she needed to learn how to be business-like with everyone. She still offered a smile and a friendly stance to make sure the female didnt feel pressured by the news she brought. She just really hoped that they would be able to do even a little help.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread