Take me to your secret place.
[html]

IF YOU INSIST. and I assumed he was shifted, if he's not, just tell me. x:

The sound of the wolf's paws touching the cool cement was hardly heard by the boy as he lapped at the liquid. Drops were still making their way out of the circular entrance, greeting sensitive ears with soft plopping sounds as they met their fate on the ground.

The Soul boy could almost feel the guilt overtake him, making his legs weak. His ears flattened snugly against his skull as he craned his neck to look at the male behind him. He didn't know why drinking the tasty fluid would be a naughty thing to do- But the fact that the bottles may have belonged to this other creature dug at him. "I.. Just trying it." His throat seemed to suddenly become more dry. It felt as if he was attempting to swallow down sandpaper each time he downed more saliva. "It's not yours.. R-Right?" He asked, glancing up at the males eyes. They didn't seem to hold any anger. Or at least not any that Range could detect. The way his brows were scrunched together made it seem that he was more confused then anything.

Slowly, the wolf eased himself out of his position of submission. The male couldn't have been much older then himself, although he seemed to have learned the process of shifting already. Even with a bit of guilt still within him- He felt better knowing that the wolf didn't seem angry.. Or even aggressive. "How do you do that?" He asked, the idea of walking on two legs being tugged from the depths of Range's mind. Even without hands to point, he hoped the male would get his point by seeing the jerking motion made by his neck to gesture to them.

His eyes soon trailed back to that was set in front of him, slowly turning his back to it as to face the wolf. "You know.. It's not to bad." He said, offering the pup a slight smile. "Strong.. But yummy. Makes your insides feel tingly."

<style>
.rangefairy-op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rangefairy-op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rangefairy-op-tbl b {color:#4b9150;}
.rangefairy-op-tbl {background-color:#cce1e0; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Range_fairy_table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#822d57 ; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rangefairy-d25border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rangefairy-op-tbl .inner {margin:10px 50px 55px 50px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #822d57; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread