Take me to your secret place.
[html]
300+
Yah he is c:

The boy seemed afraid and instantly Silvano felt bad for appearing suddenly and sounding so harsh. It had not sounded so bad to him but the younger boy probably heard it differently and it would have affected someone younger differently. Was it really so long ago that the Sadira youth was still on all fours himself? Silvano flattened his ears briefly because of his guilt, but that faded as he gave the young boy a light smile, hoping to ease him a bit, to show that he was not threatening or a threat to him in any way.

"No, it's not mine," he began, coming close and getting on his knees beside the younger boy. "I've never really been here before so I can't and don't own a thing here." Gently, Silvano rotated the bottle on the floor a little to see the label. Some liquid spilled out of the neck, but it merely dripped to the floor with soft pings that Silvano ignored. He read the words and furrowed his brows in uncertainty at the name of the alcohol on the floor; it was hard to read for one, even in his own head. "What's it taste like?" he inquired, glancing at the boy on all four legs with his emerald eyes inherited from his mother. "It smells really strong to me."

The boy answered him and Silvano nodded. HE took the bottle into his hands and sniffed at the opening in the the neck of the glass. It was alcohol to be sure but he was wary of it and wary of trying it for himself. But the stranger had said it tasted good. Okay, well he said it did not taste bad. "Really..," he muttered to no one in particular, not directed to Range at all. Then, he looked at the other male and gave a curious look. "And what do you mean? Do What?" He was confused. What had he done? But he still held the bottle in his hand as he glanced down at himself. "What am I doing?"

<style>
.checkmate .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#e3eff2; }
.checkmate p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.checkmate b {color:#e3eff2; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#2c6092 0em .1em 0em; }
.checkmate .line1 {width:125px; border-bottom:1px solid #dfd9ac; margin:0 auto 0px auto;}
.checkmate {background-color:#528ac0; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ckmate.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eaf5f8; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#faf9db; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.checkmate .inner {margin:20px 15px 280px 15px; padding:5px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nner-1.png); border:1px solid #dfd9ac; border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread