Re-joining XD
Hello! You've been accepted, but this is conditional on a few things. Please fix your profile with the following things:
  • The Bernard's Wolf is extinct so you'll need to pick a living wolf instead. The arctic wolf is a good option since it inhabits Banks Island, which is where the Bernard's Wolf originally lived. You can check our wolf subspecies guide to see allowed species at 'Souls! Smile
  • Make sure you don't forget to use apostrophes! If you use a contraction (eg: she will to she'll, you need a contraction. You can't just say "shell".) Please edit your appearance and add in apostrophes where necessary. If you're not sure where, copy it to a Word document to check the spelling.
I hope that helps! Let me know once you've made this changes.

There are also some things that are not vital and do not need to be changed, but are worth pointing out nonetheless:
  • For tattoos to be visible on canines, they would have to shave the fur. So just remember that, since you mention she has a lot of yellow tattoos. They wouldn't be visible unless she shaved the fur to expose it. ^^ You can use paint if you want, or dye. Those are all good options! This isn't really something you need to fix -- just something I thought I would mention. <3
  • In your appearance section, you state that "Laidaria is black from head to toe". You might want to explain that she is naturally black, but has a lot of yellow markings, maybe like so: "Laidaria is naturally black from head to toe; however she also has yellow markings from paint."

Messages In This Thread