M--Much Ado About A Lot
[html]
I'm going through the Shakespeare period again; you know, where I name and theme everything around Shakespearean plays? I was playing pokemon, and named my girl character Othello :S And my first starter's name was Ariel. ... DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! D:< Posts will get longer :3
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Noss was near the breaking point. He couldn't help it; he was mortal, wasn't he? He had eyes and a nose and ears like every other wolf he ever saw; he was entitled to feel emotion--however carnal--wasn't he? And really, after being away from his red-headed lover--because that's what he had decided was appropriate and correct, however much a mushy term it was--for even a month, he was deprived. Oh, it was an undeniable fact: Noss was driven mostly by base instincts, including his sex drive. But he was a warrior; warriors did not beg for it. He had seen many other males in his pack, but none had really done what Strel did to him; which he mostly chalked up to the other man's scent and general...Strel-ness.

...He needed to get laid. He was starting to sound more stupid than usual...

In the hotel, pacing the hall in front of Strel's room, Noss fought with himself on how to approach the issue. The first time they had had sex it was as a favor; purely physical at that point in time. Now? Now it was more, and even Noss knew it. He had said that he loved Strel; you didn't just jump someone you loved and call it favor, did you? Something that was even remotely logical in his brain said no, while the more needy part went along with it and screamed 'YES!' Yep; getting laid was becoming more of a need than a want. Men could be dangerous when deprived, and right then, Noss wanted Strel; badly. But how to do it? Just start kissing the man? It sounded like a plan, certainly, but Strel going along with any sort of plan that Noss had was always a coin flip; something that both entertained and frustrated Noss in equal amounts, which was one of the things he liked about Strel anyway.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Noss-01 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8b6e9f; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #6d6175; }
.Noss-01 .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#8b6e9f; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.Noss-01 p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 12px 1px 12px; margin:0px; }
.Noss-01 .divide {width: 200px; border-bottom:2px dashed #2e174c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.Noss-01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ebe8ed; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... oss2-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e174c; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#708495; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread