M--Much Ado About A Lot
[html]
300+
You might like this table of mine 8U ad you know, i don't care about post length xD
ps.. pp a bit...

The redhead felt himself being pulled, rather than doing the pushing. He was moving fast, and then suddenly he felt the bed beneath him and the other man on top of him. Ah, so there was the Noss that Strel knew so well. He would not have just stood to being dragged around like some ragdoll and he didn't; he fought back to a degree and managed to pull the two of them onto the blankets. Noss was clearly eager, excited, and ready to go, by the force of the kisses he was giving the redheaded man, who returned them with an equal fervor, wrapping arms around him and pressing him closer. Closer. He was feeling their pelts mingling, and he liked this connection, innocent as it was. His body felt warm with the other man's body added to his.

But as soon as the redhead opened his eyes, which he had instinctively closed, his lavender ones met the golden ones above him. Strel gazed back at him for a moment, before shutting them tight; his face had begun to feel warm, even though nothing would display such a thing with his fur covering it all. But he felt warm, and it was hard to look Noss straight in the eye in a moment like that. Call it embarrassment, call it being flustered. Strel did not care, so long as the other man did not point it out or draw attention to it.

Pulling away slightly, Strel took a breath, breathing heavily as he felt his body rise in heat again. "I missed you," he said softly, running his hands down the other man's back slightly, feeling embarrassed again. Why am I embarrassed? I never have any problems like this? I never did... at least. I never used to.. His mind was a whirlwind of activity but his hormones were starting to rise.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread