I'm here and I'm sorry
The emotions that she hid, he knew even if he didn’t detect them, her simple silence told him enough. The rock that had been Conor in their lives had left, leaving Nayru all alone to keep the pack together in both of their absences. He had known someone was wrong with Conor even if he hadn’t outwardly shown it, but he never imagined Conor would have left after he did. It was Conor’s end game, he had been jealous of Saluce back then, suspicious even and when he left it should have reaffirmed Conor’s position. But it didn’t matter, Saluce stood silently staring across at the now Queen of his lost homeland. So many moons ago he remembered her as an innocent little child, and now it seemed Dahlia was yet again in the hands of a young leader. Her questions where rightly asked and nothing he could say would ease it but he hoped that her heart was still in there.

“The snowstorm” he pointed to his head “I lost most of my memories, I didn’t even recognize Conor after I awoke. I woke up in Dahlia feeling like a stranger, wondering how I got here and nothing I did brought any of it back”, it didn’t explain in a very good fashion why he left but it explained why he hadn’t told her. He didn’t know her back then, how could he have thought to say anything when he couldn’t remember his most successful pupil. A tear fell from his eye, something even he never allowed, not even when he had broken apart his mate ship between Layla. Tears weren’t something that came often to the proud man. But he found them just the same, even if their relationship had changed, he still knew her better than most, and he’d always share his thoughts with her.

“My memories came back a week ago, after another seizure, like a storm and I’ve been on my way back ever since” the scars of his injury where still there, he still suffered from extreme headaches and seizures. The man was obviously still broken, the healing of his head would continue on for some time before he’d ever be okay. As to why he returned the answer was simple only a few moments ago, now it seemed he had arrived back to Dahlia with his purpose clearly written before him.

“I’ve returned home, and to you and everyone else. You can either accept me, or send me away, I will accept either decision you make”

Messages In This Thread