I'm here and I'm sorry
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... erries.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:325px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

Nayru had not expected another pang of sorrow to strike when he turned from her and leaped upon the horse. With as often as those she loved left her, the girl would have thought herself immune to such abandonment, but each time one of them fled it simply served to tear open the wound that was so slowly healing. His words stung her, she knew he deserved more than her automatic and automated alpha treatment, but there block between her true self and him was too big and heavy to remove just then. So accustomed had she become to nursing her hurt on her own in the last month, she was unable to share it with anyone else. Sharing herself only opened up the possibility that those she shared with would leave. As he was doing once more.

I am not infallible and I will not be treat as such. She wanted to scream at him, as she was sure he would have welcomed the outburst. Any kind of emotion was preferable to the apathy she flung at him, but the words only raged in her head. I hurt too. I hurt too. Treat me like I matter too. She imagined herself grabbing the horse, throwing the words at him. You left and he left and everyone left. I wasn't meant to be alone. I wasn't meant to lead alone. But like a statue she only stood still, unable to force herself into any type of expression even if it meant watching Saluce walk away from her for the final time.

And she might have stood there, watching the dust rise behind him if not for the sudden appearance of Farore. The white women, her dark lilac eyes open wide in the surprise that Nayru would not show. Her voice rose to levels Nayru's never dared, and unlike her sister her ivory hand found the courage to rest upon the immense beast that Saluce sat atop. "Saluce! Saluce! Where are you going? You just got here." And that voice, as melodic as Nayru's was if not even more so, held all the anger and sadness that belonged to Nayru, but that the alpha chose to keep all for herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread