I'm here and I'm sorry
He heard nothing from her, the shallow husk she allowed herself to be viewed as coming true. It seemed she needed him more then he even realized, Dahlia needed him and again he was walking away, this time under some selfish reason of pride. But be that as it may he was riding away, in a slow trot before another pressed their hand against his beast. Instantly Charlemagne stopped without his owners urging, head swiveling at the offending hand as if to bite at it before stopping to stare at the lilac eye’d woman that yelled up to his rider.

Saluce turned his head toward the woman letting his eyes widen at the girl. The voice almost the same as Nayru’s but unashamed to voice their emotions. It was Farore and he remembered her, one of the few people he remembered back during that time. The eyes he remembered the most, he could get lost in them easily if he let himself, but her words shook him, awakened him a bit, the sudden outburst of caring reminding him of what he had meant here at one time. His head swiveled back to look at Nayru, all alone he gathered with a burden she never asked for, and he knew what he needed to do. It looked as if her time being tutored wasn’t over and she needed him here even if she wouldn’t voice it. His eyes looked at her face, and form, silent as usual, looking for any sign of her sister’s enthusiasm. Finally knowing he would get nothing from her he looked back to the lilac beauty beneath him.

“I don’t know any more what I’m doing.” The admission genuine, as his head started to pound, and he felt the familiar symptoms of a seizure’s onset.

Messages In This Thread