I'm here and I'm sorry
Saluce only waved Farore off, he had experienced this before and if he just kept calm he’d be able to keep it from progressing. He just needed quiet. His horse grew nervous, having carried him through one of these episodes before. It was extremely taxing for him, and even embarrassing to him to be in such a condition. He took deep breaths as Nayru’s words hit him. The behemoth heard the concern in her voice and even though it wasn’t much, it meant everything to him. If there was one person in Dahlia that he had a special bond with it was her. He slumped over on his horse, sliding off and landing unsteadily on his feet. A hand reached up to grab Farore’s shoulder to help steady him. He secretly regarded her very highly for her stature, finding her a physical challenge to even his own.

“I just need quiet” he spoke out in a ragged breathe, body shaking softly as if his strength was wilting away before him. It shouldn’t have been like this, he should have arrived and entered Dahlia alongside Nayru, catching up on the events that had rocked this packs land. But it wasn’t so, it seemed he was destined to be pitied and brought in under a cloud of sickness. He fought as valiantly as he could before he collapsed to the ground.

Messages In This Thread