I'm here and I'm sorry
As it turned out, the seizure ended quickly and wasn’t too severe. His eyes refocused quickly, even as the confusion of the situation settled in. He’d suffered several of these bouts by now and knew what to expect afterwards. But it still didn’t mean that the confusion wouldn’t be there. For a brief moment his eyes looked at the two women, and he almost thought he had never left Dahlia at all, but his short term memory came flooding back and the pain of the last few moments surged right into his mind. His eyes moved to Nayru as he moved to steady himself into a sitting position.

“I’m sorry I’ve left you here to take care of things, you have a massive burden on your young shoulders, and you should have never had that placed on you” he was referencing Conor, he should have challenged that weakling for Dahlia when he had first arrived. He wanted to get really angry at him, wanted to get belligerent, curse his name, and forget he existed. The man had left without Saluce around; right after a storm had destroyed much of Dahlia and had placed its care in a deserving but young individual. He should hang him for this but he didn’t let himself dwell on it too long.

“I’m here now, and will continue to be, Dahlia needs all of us” he pointed to Farore as well, giving her a nod before asking for a hand from her to help himself up.

Messages In This Thread