I'm here and I'm sorry
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... erries.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:325px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">
Sorry for the wait. And sorry for not replying to texts these last few days, been busy :/ Short. We can end here and oocly assume they talk about stuff or can actually RP them catching Saluce up XD up to you.

The seizure ended and almost immediately the man spoke, more apologies. Nayru almost wanted to shush him, like a mother would to a child, but she let him speak. Ruby eyes flickered over him, almost hurt that he was angry with Conor, but the anger was easily suppressed by her own hurt at the cream colored Soul. Yet she did not resent him for placing her in such a high rank, leaving her with so many responsibilities. She only resented his leaving. "This is what I am here for, do not be sorry." So it was, and had always been. Servant to Dahlia de Mai, until death do us part.

Nayru nodded at his words, at his confirmation that he was staying, and simultaneously Farore let out a breath she had been unaware that she held. The ivory woman accepted the man’s hand and helped him up, unfazed by the sheer weight of his body. The three of them stood, the highest ranking standing the shortest, but Nayru did not strain herself to look up to either of them. Merely she looked in the direction that her and Farore had come and then turning the man, as if nothing had transpired between the two of them "Perhaps you’d like a meal?" and Farore could help but sneer at her sister and the stoic way she phrased the invitation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread