I owe you more than you know
He was pleasantly surprised to see her wonderful beauty again. Saluce could only offer her a pleasant smile though, since she was one of the few to ever truly see him in a totally helpless situation. The behemoth dismounted his horse, to stand on even ground with the Crimson Dreams healer. She probably didn’t know it but he didn’t trust very easily when it came to healers, much less did he pay much mind to them. So this was rare for him, to approach a healer, but her being female didn’t hurt.

“Bonjour Amata” he spoke in his native tongue, as he approached to bow in front of her. There were two reasons for his visit today, one to offer his gratitude and the other was to ask about his condition. He straightened himself out to look across her for a moment before crossing his arms.

“I came to thank you for your help, and to ask for an examination.” This was his normal self, quick to the point and not much for pleasantries. “I still suffer from headaches and Seizure’s, and was wondering what I could do to help ease and or heal the problem” It was simple enough, he needed someone to take a closer look at the scar and damage to his brain basket, and hopefully give him good news, or worst case scenario, she would tell him whether or not he could ever fight again, and or do anything strenuous. These where the things he really needed to know

Messages In This Thread