I owe you more than you know
[html]

WC: 350 OOC: She became very talkative!!!

Amata watched as the tall man dismounted his horse, who was quite a sight to see, though Amata had little experience in the animals as she was not normally near them. She paid her mind more to Saluce, seeing he stood with much more confidence than when they had last seen each other, then again he was still getting over the shock from his seizure, which was a big part of it. She’d actually gone home and looked at her medical journal, and found a few ideas of what to use for his siezures. She was actually glad that he came, or she would have went to him eventually.

“It was my pleasure to help you, I am not one to stand idle when someone is in serious danger. I actually have been thinking on what happened to you, though right now I don’t have what you will need right now, not unless your pack does, but I have found a few remedies that may, well slow down your seizures.”

She could in no way stop them, no, but if she read her journal right they could use an herb to calm his siezures down considerably, but they would have to risk experimenting on him.

“There is a plant called Valerian, I’ve seen it around in fields here myself, but never thought to take any, but that can help with your siezures. And I do have something that could ease your headaches. It’s called feverfew, it’s rather common, not at the moment, but it will all grow late spring early summer... do you mind if I look you over? To make sure there’s nothing else? I don’t want to give you something and have you on your way.”

She offered. She would feel bad if there was another underlying effect to the man and she didn’t check him over. She wasn’t one to just sit around, and her services tended to be free, she did not expect anything in return for keeping someone alive. It was just the way she was.

<style type="text/css">
.daisyrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#D9D5D5; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.daisyrain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.daisyrain p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisyrain {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#3A567C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... syrain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FAFAF5; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9BA5B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread