I owe you more than you know
Saluce sat in silence as the wonderful Sadira women looked over him. For the few times they had met, she hadn’t once tipped him off that she was indeed interested in him for anything more than a friend and he intended to just keep it that way. It was disconcerting for him to hear the news of the scar, it seemed he’d carry the evidence of it the rest of his life. He guessed it was better than some almost mortal blow suffered from an opponent on the battle field. His tail still bothered him a bit but other than that, there was no other wound he had sustained from anyone. Now though he’d carry a grievous scar that would hint at a vicious loss that never happened.

Everything was going well until she shined that light in his eye. A wave of nausea and dizziness over swept him quickly. It disoriented him and he felt his body reacting to the splashes of light as if that headache was back. The episode ended just as quickly as it started though, and whether or not she noticed it was another thing. The feeling of being helpless to a condition was stressful for him, he’d never fought anything of this nature and it scared him. Saluce closed his eyes a moment as her examination continued, trying to take in any information she gave him.

The behemoth had become quiet for now, before opening his mouth for her further examination. He’d need to ask some serious questions soon about all of this, and most likely he’d require more check up’s, and he was beginning to think he’d have to endure this the rest of his life.
“Am I going to have to live with this the rest of my life?” he asked once she was finished looking at his mouth.

Messages In This Thread