I owe you more than you know
[html]

422 ooc: poor guy

Amata held her hand out to steady the large man after shining his eyes, though they dialated, she could see that his eyes were very delicate when it came to light, this was not good for him either, she thought, keeping a mental note to let him know what he should and shouldn’t do when she was entirely finished. She felt sad that she would have to give him more than bad news, it wasn’t easy to live with the condition he now had. She knew as much, she was not a seizure patient herself, but he knew the body so well she could understand what would be hard to live with. She dug into her bag and took out a pouch that she knew had some feverfew in it, and took and empty pouch and poured some in it

“You are very sensitive to the light, I don’t think it would be wise to ever look at the sun or even at fire especially when it is dark out.”

She said as she tied the pouch so the plant would not fall out and handed it to Saluce.

“This is feverfew, it’s for you migrains, and can be effective, you can make it into a tea by boiling it in water, it might taste bitter, but it will help I promise. If you have anyone in your pack that has the plant Valerian then you will want them to help you prepare that, it will help your seizures so you don’t have as many, or hopefully never have them again... if not, I will make sure to keep an eye out for the plants come spring. Do you have a healer in your pack?”

She asked, though her thoughts were pushing to no because he was coming to her, who lived a good long walk from Dahlia. She was hopeful though, but even if not she would make trips up there if she had to. She did not mind, she loved helping others the best that she could.

“I am afraid that you will have this for the rest of your life... I think it is from the accident, that you have not just a scar on top of your head but in your brain too, that would cause these seizures. I’m sorry.”

She finally said, she didn’t want to keep him in the dark about it, but she didn’t want to be the bearer of bad news.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff2ef; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e4642; }
.allifreebei06-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei06 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#b3cabd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff2ef; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei06-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #3e4642; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei06-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9cafa6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread