[M] My Brother Comes To Me
[html]

Basically, Io has just found her brother! BTW, this is a crappy post so beware XD

Word Count → 300+

Io stared with a tilted head at the male stood before her. His lupus form was much larger than her own, as it had always been, and even though she was in her optime form, she couldn't help feel a little over shadowed by him. 'Gal, co ty tu robisz? Oto wszystkie miejsca!' She shook her head at the male, who smiled. Io, doszedłem do zobaczenia. Czy jest z tym problem?' Io turned around, she didn't want to look at her brother. 'You can't be here! I left everything behind!'.

'Uh, yes I can Io. I'm older than you and I have a right to travel where ever I want!' Galileo's words became angered. Io only nodded, 'Fine, stay just do not remind me of home. I left it behind for a reason'. Gal scoffed, 'Yeah, you went and fucked some wolf. Speaking of which, who got to you now?' he asked gesturing to her stomach. Io growled, 'A coyote jackal hybrid' she stated firmly. Galileo nodded, 'Good' he paused. 'How is my nephew?' Io frowned softly. 'Fine. He's lives with me in the nearest pack, Inferni. Though he spends most nights elsewhere'. The coyote hybrid male nodded. He aimed his blue eyes upwards to the sky, sun shining on his golden and cream fur.

'Where are you staying?' Io asked, although her brother was older than her, he was one for making rash desiscions. 'A shack, not far off'. Io nodded, 'Did Europa come too?' Her sister hadn't seemed the type to travel as a pup, so she guessed not. 'No, she's settled down with what's him face... Alexeyi Stratvano. Y'know, big, black furred, builder?' Io nodded, 'Hey, were you not supposed to be a builder?'. Galileo looked down and then away to his left, 'Mhm, thought 'Ah fuck it' and left'.

The pair sat for a while just looking out onto the bay.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread