[M] My Brother Comes To Me
[html]

Nearly time for the nasty xD/WC:531

Amaterasu was glad that Io had not pulled away from her touch; her whole night would have been ruined if she had. She noticed how her tail flicked a little and she saw that as a good sign; at the very least she was interested with experimenting with her. It was hard to ignore how ice cold her tone was; clearly she was holding onto some very strong emotional baggage. She was no stranger to it either; there were days that she broke down and cried for hours on end. She nodded a little as she kept speaking; trying not to be bothered with how uncaring she sounded. It should have turned her off; but she was already this far and she did not want to chicken out at the last second. Paws kept touching her soft and beautiful fur and she just enjoyed the smell; how alluring it was to her nostrils. Her curiosity was stronger than her embarrassment and there was no way that she was going to walk away now; she wanted to be with at least one woman in her life time. “I know how you feel Io, there are so many things I wish to forget” she said softly in a kind tone.

She could not help but feel a tad ignored as she stared at the bay; but it was just clear that she did not feel like starting this. Her paw reached up and cupped her chin softly; turning so Io looked at her again. A soft smile spread across her muzzle as her other paw rested on her hip; admiring her lustful curved. Leaning so close that their bodies were touching she pressed her lips to hers; kissing her ever so softly and just held it for a moment. She rubbed Io’s hip a little and wanted to explore the rest of her body so badly that it was nearly causing her to ache with anticipation. Releasing her chin her other paw slowly traveled down her neck and chest; just taking her time since she was in no real rush for this to be over. Though she was enjoying this she pulled away a little; questioning herself if she felt like she was trying to force Io into this. “Io I don’t want to force you into this” she said with her head hung down as she looked to the earth. Leave it to her to feel horrible about experimenting with another female wolf.

She stepped closer once again; their fur rubbing against each other as she kissed Io softly again. “But if you want this, then we can keep going further and further” she said softly as her paws explored her fur once again. Now she was wishing that she had set up the tent before hand; she did not want anyone to see them together in such a very sensual way. They shared another kiss and Amaterasu kept smiling just a little; for the night she had a distraction and a very attractive one at that. Part of her just wanted to say screw it and take Io right here and now, just go to the little beach and get ravished.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy b {font-weight:bold; color:#76080c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread