I'll be the last to know your name
[html]

No worries. Smile

So lie to us and just say that there's never emotion in all that you give away

Her quick response confirmed to Hybrid that she was only here to bother him. He felt himself frown the moment she replied and he moved to quickly reply.

“Then—leave me be,” he replied with a foul sneer. He knew that his physical appearance normally repulsed his clanmates enough to allow him the solitude he coveted. Instead, he realized that this coyote girl seemed more interested in him than she should be. He had noticed her sidelong glance, but hadn’t thought much of it until now. He wished she wouldn’t look at him like that; he’d much prefer if the other members of the clan would ignore him and let him go on his business. They didn’t need to know what he did for Inferni or in Inferni’s name. Gabriel knew and Gabriel’s son probably had a good idea about it. In the grand scheme of things, while it was obvious what his role was in the clan, it was easier to avoid the other members.

He realized he had lapsed into a momentary silence when the girl spoke again. He shot her an annoyed glance that clearly said ‘no,’ if not ‘leave me alone.’ He glanced away when he saw her brush back her mane, which she had allowed to grow to a ridiculous length. That looked like it would be a horrible annoyance. He added this to his ever-growing list of reasons females were fickle, annoying, and stupid creatures.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread