I'll be the last to know your name
[html]

Word Count → 204 :: <3

Straw colored eyes widened as the warrior rose from his place along the rock, and darkened ears fell slightly amongst golden waves and white braids when the male did not offer his name in response to her question. What was so terrible about offering his name? After all, they were both members of Inferni. It didn’t do either of them any good if they did not know each other. "Aww, where to?" Clover protested, her voice verging on the edge of childlike whining. She immediately pushed herself up from the rocky floor, and swung her legs around so that she could be sitting while he aimed to leave.

His next words only elicited a frown from the girl, but she did not let it stop her. Clover was quick to jump to her feet and move across the rock to trail after him. "We were just getting to know each other," she called after him, grin once again finding her features. "Plus, I still have this joint to share. I’m sure a warrior like you could use a little relaxation." He had done his best to rid himself of the hippie pest, but miss Clover Love was not about to give up that easily.

<style>
.clover-flower {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... flower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 30px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.clover-flower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.clover-flower .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.clover-flower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.clover-flower p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.clover-flower b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.clover-flower u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread